Wednesday, December 16, 2009

10 months old!

Seriously, can she get any cuter?!?! One of my dearest and closest friends, Mandy, who lives in California, made Dilan this adorable hat! It fits her perfectly and really keeps her warm. I've had a hard time finding something to fit her right and this does so well. And I think it's just darling on her. We've had a very cold week, like 1 degree weather, and Dilan has cried when I take her out of the car and into stores or even the house. It's so sad because no matter how much you bundle her up, the wind hits her in the face and she literally loses her breath! Well, thanks to Mandy, she'll be warmer than she was before!!!

Dilan is 10 months old now. She is standing up and walking around while she holds onto things and even trying to stand up on her own. She is making the transition to real food every now and again trying something new like mashed potatoes, lasagna (Lynn she loved it!), and broccoli. She waves to everyone, claps her hands and still only has two teeth on the bottom! Dilan constantly smiles at us and we can't wait for Dilan to enjoy her first Christmas soon!!!

6 comments:

T said...

That is the cutest picture!! It could be in a magazine!! Absolutely adorable!!!

Amy Pratt said...

she is so stinkin' cute...and I love the new family picture and the one of Drew and Dilan together...they are getting so big...can't wait to see you all...hate that its so far off...
love and miss you guys!!

Johnson said...

What a cutie.

That girl said...

She is so cute. You can't help but smile when you look at her. I am sorry to hear about the miscarriage. I hope you are doing okay.? We miss you guys and can't wait for your next visit (because there is no way we are coming up to that frozen tundra).

Jenise said...

I am little slow to get on my computer these days. I love that picture. Dilan looks so cute!!!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

So adorable!