Monday, September 21, 2015

Dakota's First Day of MDO

Dakota was so excited to go to her first day of preschool. She only attends one day a week on Wednesdays but she was ready! Dakota insisted on wearing her princess backpack (even though one was not required) and she went right into her room and immediately sat at the table to start eating her snack. No need to say bye to me and no time to play with the toys as all the other kids were doing. Dakota took her nap well at school and when I picked her up, she ran up to me smiling and said, "Mommy, I missed you so much!" She squeezed me very tight. Her report for the day said she was happy, and chatty. The teacher also indicated that she didn't know what she was going to teach Dakota this year as she is so smart and knows everything already! Dakota loved her first day, and I know she will really enjoy her school experience this year with Ms. Melissa.

0 comments: