Friday, November 16, 2012

Drew's Fun Run 2012

Drew ran a great race for his fun run this year but that was to be expected because this kid loves to run. The goal is for each kid to run 36 laps and Drew ran 58 this year! Even his friends were impressed. He was all business and didn't stop to walk but just kept going until they called the race to end. Way to go Drew!
Drew and his second grade teacher, Ms. Helwig 
 Kids already slowing down but not Drew
 Getting his laps marked off on the back of his t-shirt
 Water cup in hand...
 a slight slow down so I could get a picture...
 and a proud Drew with all his extra laps noted.
 Me and Drew
(thanks to one of his classmates who took my ginormous camera and snapped a shot of us together)
Note: I was able to attend this event by myself and leave the two kids home with David for naptime. David called me around noon to tell me he ate something at work that had almonds in it and before realizing it, he ate quite a bit of it. He literally came home, got rid of whatever he could, took massive benadryl, and was laboring in his breathing. So, he decided to inject himself with one of Dilan's epi pens because David didn't have any. Luckily, his breath came back and all he had to deal with were major itches all over but he's alive! Now onto getting David some epi pens of his own so he doesn't have to steal his daughter's and getting Dilan's epi pens refilled. And he's worried about me going into labor with my fourth kid... yes, I'm shaking my head. :)

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh David! You're such a faker! :) Your poor wife!