Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Vacation to Houston and Cruise to Mexico!

I am downloading all of my pictures from my recent vacation but there is so much to say. We had such a good time - seeing family, getting to go on the cruise, seeing more family...

Let's just say this was the most upset Drew was to leave and go home. Nothing really persuaded him that it was okay to leave Texas but he did because he didn't have a choice. :)

Just to start, here's one of my favorite photos: my mom with us kids on our cruise. We were celebrating her 60th birthday!
Kinsey, Damon, Keely and Camille (my blond-haired, blue-eyed mom) :)



2 comments:

Kristine Pratt said...

sounds so fun! Can't wait to read more about it!

Hilarie said...

Cute picture! How fun! And I have been waiting for this post. Lol. Do we get to hear about your near death experience? Ship vs. buoy? :)