Thursday, April 29, 2010

Snorkel Adventure in Cozumel

In Cozumel we went on a catamaran, stopped to snorkel and then headed to a private beach. It was a lot of fun and quite the party on the boat. There was a guy taking professional pictures and they turned out great so I got them. Here's us under the water:

On the private beach here below - I tried to go parasailing but they wouldn't let me because someone at the last minute asked if I was pregnant. Oh well, there will be another chance someday...
On the catamaran with our cruise ship in the background.

2 comments:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

How fun! That is a really good picture snorkeling with the fish. Someday I will go parasailing as well, it just hasn't happened yet.

Elieson Family said...

Wa-hoo! That looks like a blast!