Tuesday, December 9, 2008

7 things...

I've been tagged by my good friend, Hilarie! Here it goes...
7 things I want to do before I die: have more children, see my children grow up, have grandchildren, visit church history sites, take a family history tour/trip, learn how to sew, go to a college football national championship game where Texas wins it all!
7 things I can do: therapy, keep a calendar, make friends, be a peacemaker, listen to others, give affection, and be thrifty!
7 things I can't do: play piano, sew, quilt, sing, run a marathon, give up tv, and lose those last 10 lbs!
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex: humor, athleticism, faith, honesty, intelligence, hard-worker, and integrity.
7 things I say most often: how was work?, Drew, really?, I love you, what do you want for dinner?, potty, and have we decided on a name yet?
7 celebrities that I like: the non-pretentious ones and there aren't many of them, no one I can think of!
7 favorite foods: anything marinara, chips and salsa, steak and mushrooms, chocolate ice cream with nuts and fudge, sushi (cooked), salad with a good ranch dressing, and cheeseburger with fries and a milkshake - mmmmm, I'm hungry!!!

Now I tag 7 people: Melissa T., Laura J., Jaimee K., Shelyse D., Jenise C., Tiffany W., and Louise J.

1 comments:

Phillips Family said...

I would get sick of telling David to go potty too. How far away do you live from Charleston, South Carolina?