Saturday, March 25, 2017

Chest X-Ray and Women's Conference

 Today was a very scary day for me. We were having so much fun with the Curtis girls over at our house and taking them to Chick-fil-A for lunch while their parents looked at some houses. After lunch, we headed to the park where the girls enjoy climbing up on top of the yellow spinning wheel and spinning around and around. Each girl was holding on and before I knew it, Dakota let go and fell. She landed on her back, knocking the wind out of her. She cried pretty hard but was trying to catch her breath too. I immediately packed the kids in the van and headed to the Urgent Care. One clean chest x-ray later, and we were discharged! Dakota was fine but I wanted to make sure. She did say her back hurt her for the next week almost but she had no bruises or any broken ribs. I am so grateful she is okay!
Tonight was the first time I took Dilan with me to Women's Conference because she's now 8 years old and can come with me! Danae and Camryn came and picked us up and we went together enjoying cupcakes afterwards. Dilan did very well and made it through all of the talks with me. The most memorable talk was centered around us being certain women as disciples of Jesus Christ.

0 comments: