Friday, May 8, 2015

Kids' school holiday parties

 David was home early this day so I went to the kids' Christmas parties all by myself! It was so much fun to just be with Drew and Dilan and enjoy their craft-making skills, and their friends. I had to run back and forth between the two and it was quite the haul from one side of the school to the other. I probably should have spent half the time in one place and half in the other, but I wanted to see everything so I kept going back and forth. Dilan played a game where she threw a ball into cups, made a gingerbread man move along a wire without hands, she made a Gingerbread house but probably ate more candy than she put on the house, and filled up her bag with a lot of yummy snacks at the snack bar.
Drew's class made ornaments and then played a fun and interactive game dressing a teammate up like a Christmas tree. The boys won the game twice and they celebrated big!

0 comments: