Thursday, December 6, 2007

Drew and I went to Rockport this past weekend with my mom and her husband, Sam. David was in Colordao with his family because his grandmother died. Drew had fun picking out this yellow hat from Sam's closet and just HAD to wear it all weekend long. He usually doesn't wear hats but since Sam was wearing one, he had to!

Drew and my mom reading a book before bed.

Drew in his yellow hat with my mom and Sam. We went to look at the wonderful kites flying high in the sky!

Hat to hat - having so much fun!

3 comments:

Trav and Linds said...

Cute pictures! I seriously can't believe how big Drew is, but I guess it really has been a while since we have seen you. Can you email me your address? I thought I had it written down, but I guess I don't. Thanks!
(My email is lindsfitch@hotmail.com)

April said...

I love seeing pictures of your family. You guys look like you are so happy in Texas. I guess you are just happy people in general.
Drew is so cute!!!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I cant believe how BIG he is!