Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Its off to work we go...

Well school for me is drawing to an end, and as such, so is the job hunt (Finally!!!!) I have an offer from Cooper Industries to join their Advanced Leadership Program as a Business Analyst when I graduate. Basically, this is all a fancy way of saying, we'll be moving from Houston, and then moving every 12-18 months for the next few years... They did offer us good money, and the opportunity to advance quickly in the company, but with all our family here, we are a bit unsure... We don't know exactly where we would be sent to, but as of right now, I think the choices are Syracuse, NY, St. Louis, MO, and Milwaukee, WI... Not anything too attractive, but at least we'd be able to save some money for a down payment on a house when we get back to Houston!

I'll update again when we make a decision and if we accept, we find out where we are going to move to!

7 comments:

Trav and Linds said...

I'm so glad you started a blog. It's such a great way to catch up with old friends. I can't believe how big Drew has gotten. He is so cute! It looks like you guys are doing well! Keep in touch.

Unknown said...

Hey Pistorious!! Ron Sperry here. Thought I would finally look you up and say hi. The family looks great. I'll send you better shout out than this with some pics of how fat i am now. Love ya. -Ron

Phillips Family said...

I bet Ron is fat, errrr, maybe PHAT....SUCKA

April said...

Sounds similar to Glenn's program at American Express. Decisions, decisions, decisions!!! So many to make and it never ends.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Your boy is soo big!!! The only one growing in our family is Blake's stomach..we've named him Al :)

Debbie and Bobby said...

Dave,

Hey this is Debbie (Christensen) Mackenzie from Ricks. You remember...."ockey, eh"! You used to make fun of the way I said everything! Been a while huh! Congrats on the job! My husband and 2.5 kids (1 on the way) live in Michigan these days. Our blog is www.mackenzie4family.blogspot.com

Glad to see your cute little family! Drop me a line on our blog when you get a chance!

Wendy said...

i think you should move to austin, and if you don't, well, i don't know. it would be awesome, we could hang out and again, i don't know----we could make each other laugh. that would be some good times!!