Ok, after 8 LONG years of trying to figure out what we would name a little girl, we've come to a conclusion...
(Insert drum roll...)
Baby Girl Pistorius is now officially Dilan Camille Pistorius...
We'll put it on the birth certificate and sign it all tomorrow.
More pictures to follow!!!
10 months ago
4 comments:
Good job settling on a name. I like it a lot, but Kinsey already knew that. Camille is a name that we have tossed around when I was pregnant with Kate. And I love the name Dilan.
Such a cute name! Can't wait for more pictures. You guys look so cute and you expecially Kinsey!
What a ripoff!!! I guess I will just have to use "deathtrap 6" for one of my own offspring...you can have Dilan. Congratulations, she is precious.
I LOVE Dilan. So darling! And I love the way you decided to spell it. :)
Post a Comment