We just got home last night from a long day of traveling. We left Houston at 9 a.m. CT and got to our house right at 10 p.m. ET. A 12-hr trip total and only about an hour and 15 minutes of stops for gas and food. We did pretty well on our timing and it proved to be a good day to travel. Drew watched the movie he got from Santa, Calliou Holiay Movie, over and over again. It was a life saver! David drove the whole way while I actually stayed awake the entire time as well.
We had a wonderful trip home for the holidays and I will update the blog soon with all of our endeavors but I wanted our family to know we are safe and sound. Today will be a day of resting and getting back to normal, putting the house in order with new toys and new things as well as putting our very minimal Christmas decorations up.
10 months ago
1 comments:
Glad you guys made it home safe and sound. Can't wait to hear about your trip.
Post a Comment